STAY CONNECTED WHEREVER YOU ARE!
The recent coronavirus pandemic has changed many things about our daily lives. But some things will always remain true - our need to connect with each other, and Graduate Student Life's dedication to serving that need!
While our in-person offerings are on hiatus, there are several things we can still offer virtually.
- Website - this gradlife.nd.edu website remains a wonderful resource for information about Notre Dame and South Bend.
- Weekly e-Newsletter - sent every Tuesday afternoon, The Stream provides up-to-date info on resources, deadlines, events, and more.
- Writing Accountability Groups - giving writers the chance to connect with one another, support one another, and reach goals together, even virtual writing groups take some of the angst out of the process!
- Graduate Orientation Team- applications are now open to serve on our GO Team!
- Virtual Programming - Coming soon to a ZOOM meeting near you!